Discover Canada with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and transport you to this incredible country before you've even packed your suitcase. Marvel at the magnificent thundering waterfalls of Niagara Falls, hike through spectacular scenery in Banff National Park, or wander among the skyscrapers of Toronto. The DK Eyewitness Travel Guide to Canada covers the must-see attractions and hidden sights, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Canada: natural wonders, scenic towns, winter sports--what will yours be?
- See Canada from a different angle: 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events in Canada gives a selection of celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- Detailed, color maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries cover the whole country, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Olympic Park, Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré and the CN Tower
- Covers Newfoundland and Labrador; New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island; Montreal; Quebec City and the St Lawrence River; Southern and Northern Quebec; Toronto; Ottawa and Eastern Ontario; the Great Lakes; Central Canada; Vancouver and Vancouver Island; the Rocky Mountains; Southern and Northern British Columbia; Northern Canada
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Canada is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
On a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Montreal and Quebec.